Experience the excitement and wonder of Winter on Minnesota's north shore through professionally guided adventure tours! Our activities are great for families, couples, groups, teams and solo travelers. Our guiding is uniquely personal with special surprises like a snack of chocolate covered espresso beans, a steaming cup of hot chocolate, or a post trip brew to quench your thirst. Contact us directly to plan a custom outing to meet your winter adventure expectations or check out what we offer below to see whats right for you.
ICE CLIMBING: This area hosts Minnesota's best natural ice falls. Experience this exciting sport with a guide to show you the ropes and tools. These trips are designed specifically for beginners. (Minimum age of 14 years old)
- Half Day (3 hours): $95
- Full Day (6 hours): $125 per person
- Each additional participant is $55 per person up 4 people total
WINTER RIVER ADVENTURE: Explore the North Shore's frozen rivers with a unique blend of back-country snow travel and optional low- angle ice climbing. (Minimum age of 12 years old)
- Half Day (3 hours): Solo $65 per person
- Full Day (6 hours): $115 per person
- Each additional participant is $45 per person up to 4 people total
SNOW SHOEING: Extend your hiking into the winter season. Savor the beauty of Northern Minnesota's woods and lakes while floating on top of the snow.
- Half Day (3 hours): $35 per person
CLASSIC CROSS COUNTRY SKIING: Enjoy this time-tested winter sport on the North Shore's extensive groomed trail systems.
- Half Day (3 hours): $45 per person